It hasn't been quite 3 months since Maci received her first knee injection. I'm not sure if I am overly aware or seeing something that isn't there but I feel Maci is starting to stiffen up again in that left knee. Just slightly but it is there. Breaks my heart just a tiny bit. I still catch myself rubbing her knees whenever she sits still long enough as if I can make it go away. Otherwise she seems good. The arthritic cyst on her hand is small at the moment and I cannot see any other noticeable issues in other joints.We don't go back until Iowa City early October so I will keep my eagle eyes on her.
In other news, I was gone for 3 days last week and I swear her speech improved a ton while I was away. She very clearly says "Mommy...come here....NOW." Hmmm...no idea who also says that?! Not much slows her down and her favorite pastime is taunting her sister any way she can. She is rather good at it.
Oh and something very exciting to report....Maci is 95% potty trained! We just need to get over the public restroom and automatic flushing toilets hump!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment