How is that possible? Tomorrow we celebrate Moo Moo's big day. I have this thing about trying to take the girls' birthdays off each year. So far I've been successfull. Tomorrow Maci and I will begin the day by heading to her 2 year check up. Hopefully that goes smoothly and then we will have lunch with Daddy at his work. I imagine it will be naptime and then time to pick up Kenna. I'm looking forward to some quality one on one time with her.
Maci has been a rockstar when it comes to all her doctor appointments lately. Her personality is so much fun but she can be pretty intense at times. I swear last week while we were away she started saying all sorts of new words and learned some new mannerisms. "Get out" seems to be her new favorite phrase. She is a ham and will do anything for a smile. Cannot imagine what we ever did without her.
This week she moved up to the Teddy Bear room (or two year old room). It was such a relief to survive the one year old room without a biting note every other day! She seems to really like it in her new room and I'm sure she will excel. Next up...potty training!
We don't have a big celebration scheduled until the 16th where we will do both birthdays together but we will have a little cake tomorrow night with Maci's favorite meal: meatloaf. That is the truth too! :)
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment