Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kid Free Trip

For the first time in ages, Ryan and I went on a trip...together...without the girls.  We have done one other long weekend type trip since Maci was born but other than that...where we go the girls go and when one of us is out of town for work...the other is there for the girls.

Needless to say Ryan and I enjoyed our 6 days kid free in Budapest, Hungary.  I had to go for a work conference and Ryan decided to tag along.  When will we ever get another opportunity to go to Budapest so we figured why not!?

Budapest really is a neat city with a great history.  This was my first trip to Europe so the entire experience was quite interesting for me.  Budapest wasn't anywhere on my list of places to visit before I die but I'm glad we went.

Here are some pictures Ryan took from the top of St. Stephen's Basilica in Pest.



No comments: