Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mouthy Maci

First, and most importantly, I want to mention that the shot Maci got on Thursday morning is kicking in!  We started to see a little improvement yesterday morning but when I picked her up from daycare she was walking normally! It continues to get better and better but isn't quite 100%.  We are very excited to see our baby girl running (and kicking soccer balls!) about as well as any other almost two year old.

Secondly, Maci's vocabulary is quickly growing and we find her very humorous.  Some of her favorite phrases:

Come on Momma. Come on!
Don't cry Sissy.
Yeehaw!
I seeee you.
Oh toodles.
GO Daddy GO (when Ryan is driving)
Read momma.  I read.

She is still refusing to say Kenna.  I think she can, she is just tormenting me. Pouting has become a strength of hers as well.  Chin down, lip out pouting.  So far it has been funny but that won't last for long.

No comments: