Sunday, April 15, 2012

One more trip...

....to the doctor.  I hope.  Tomorrow morning Maci and I will head to a specialist.  On Friday we got a call from the daycare saying Maci seemed a little off and possibly in a little pain.  We had noticed Friday morning that she was barely putting any weight on her left leg but Ryan said that she was perfectly fine Thursday night.  Luckily our pediatrician made a referral and got us into a specialist first thing Monday.

Ryan and I are thinking that it might be her hip.  It's really hard to tell.  As of right now she is in no pain but still keeping the leg very stiff and straight.  In a perfect world we would have some answers tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure it is just some sort of virus in one of her joints but I'll sleep better knowing for sure.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Good luck and keep me posted if you find anything out!