I thought I would update everyone since we've gotten quite a few questions about Maci's limp. I was able to get her in this afternoon. Unfortunately our pediatrician was out but we saw someone else who was very good. She did a thorough workup and ordered a blood draw for various tests. The best part is that she called us with the results tonight! Based on her blood work, Maci is 100% healthy. No sign of infection and no sign of inflammation. While this is great news, it still doesn't really explain her limping. So we are back to believing it is either a deep muscle bruise or a virus.
I guess we just keep an eye on it. It it is a virus, it will clear up on its own.Strangely enough since we got home, we've seen no sign of the limp. As a matter of fact, as I type the girls are laying in a pile on the floor giggling away and pestering each other.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment