It just occurred to me that Maci is right around 22 months old. That is how old Kenna was when Maci arrived. I cannot fathom having a newborn right now. What were we thinking?! Guess we didn't know any better. I love it now though. The first year might have been a blur but 22 months is a good separation.
Speaking of Maci, she has developed a limp. Or basically I should say she won't bend her left knee. We first started noticing a little limp on and off about a week ago. She never cries or brings attention to it at all. Wednesday it was really bad so we took her in to our pediatrician. After x-rays, he determined it was either a slight injury or that some sort of virus had ended up in her joint. We are just supposed to keep an eye on it. In my opinion it has gotten worse and not better so we'll be calling him back on Monday to try and see a specialist. For whatever reason, it is typically worse in the morning and gets better throughout the day. I'm trying not to freak out about it as I'm sure it's something simple.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment