Monday, January 9, 2012

Potty Time

Maci has been patting her diaper and letting us know she is wet.  She isn't shy if we ask her about it and tries to pull off dirty diapers.  Being just over 19 months, we might be a little early but I figure it can't hurt to promote the idea now.  Kenna was just under 2 when she caught on and I'm hoping Maci picks it up quickly.  Now if only Mommy and Daddy would get with the program!

We are still waiting for Kenna to consistently stay dry at night.  If she is sleeping hard, she wakes up for nothing.  The worst part is that when she has an accident, she gets so upset and asks if we are mad at her.  Breaks my heart!  Hopefully she is on track before she turns 4.

Sadly, that is all I have to discuss...bathroom talk! :)

No comments: