I just took an inventory of the presents we have purchased. I'm now wondering exactly how I could spend so much money yet have so few gifts for my own children. Poor Maci especially. What do you buy an 18 month old with plenty of clothes and an older sister who has everything? Turns out you buy her a cabbage patch doll and then wrap up some games that are really meant for both girls but just put Maci's name on them! Horrible, I know. Kenna is only slightly better off to be honest. I had a lot of good ideas for her but I gave them to other people!
Between all of our Christmas celebrations, I'm sure they will get their fair share of new toys etc so I don't feel too guilty. Let the Christmas fun begin!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did the same thing last night. Poor Marissa only has 3 presents to the other two's 7 :( Get away with it now while you can :)
Post a Comment