Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Two down...one to go!  We had a great Christmas weekend.  Santa came and went and while he was here he ate two of the four cookies Kenna left for him.  She was a little upset by that Christmas morning but all was forgotten after a quick review of the presents under the tree.  I'd say she was happy with what she got.  She really got into Santa this year so it was fun for everyone.

Luckily Maci didn't notice she had dramatically less presents than her sister.  Actually, she probably opened 2 of her own presents all weekend.  She is just not into opening yet.  Both girls made a haul again this year.  Despite oodles of new toys to play with, they are fighting over the same two all the time.  Figures.

I'll try to post pictures when I have some more time.

No comments: