Apparently we say "good girl" to Maci quite a bit. Within the past week or so she has started to repeat it when we say it. Now she just says it whenever she closes a door or picks up her cheerios. It's really cute because she has just the right voice inflection.
We love that little booger so much. I continue to be amazed at the amount of food she eats. For such a little peanut she can put the food away...especially grapes and watermelon. She will even stand at the frig and scream until you open it. Then she makes you pick her up so she can point to the watermelon. Of course then she wants you to put her down so she can toddle over to her hi chair and get ready to eat.
Tuesday is the big day for tubes. I'm only a little nervous. Of all the stories I have heard, only two have been bad. I'm hoping we are one of the first ones to go and that everything goes smoothly. I'm looking forward to a healthier 15 month old!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment