Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wee Tee Practice

I really wish I had some exciting news to report.  You know...like Kenna did fantastic at practice...or that she tried hard...or that she paid attention and listened well.  None of those things happened.  Our main obstacle was that she was apparently starving and was more interested in eating her sister's puff popcorn than participating in practice.  She also had to go potty and the kybo was about 150 yards away.  After the potty break, she decided she'd rather watch and eat than participate.  I finally coaxed her out there by saying the other kids were playing with Daddy and she wasn't.  She found another Dad who was helping to flirt with and he was able to get her to focus for about 10 minutes anyway.

Seriously, I was pretty frustrated.  I have to keep reminding myself that she is 3 despite the fact that she acts like she is 8.  Her little team will be fun though...once we get the names down.  There are 3 girls and 5 boys.  The girls are easy to keep straight but all the little boys look alike to me.  Most of the parents seem pretty cool too so it should be a fun season!

No comments: