Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stay at home mom...

It's only Tuesday and I am 99% sure I could never be a stay at home mom.  Ryan was even home with us yesterday!  I just don't have it in me. 

We celebrated Maci's birthday on Sunday with friends and family but since yesterday was her actual birthday, Ryan and I took the day off.  We wanted to go up to the gym to swim but when we got there a group of older individuals were in the shallow end.  Somehow we convinced Kenna that the little pool we bought at Target would be more fun.  Of course the water was freezing but I think the girls had fun anyway.

I'll be at home with the girls the rest of the week using up our vacation week at daycare.  Tomorrow we are heading to the zoo early and trying to beat the heat!

No comments: