About a month ago Maci took her first steps. After that she seemed to have no interest in moving her feet. Then over the past weekend, she started to take a step or two here and there. Nothing too exciting. Well, last night it happened. It clicked for little Maci. I had just walked in the door and threw my purse on the kitchen table. I could see into the living room where Maci was standing. Suddenly, she started walking towards me....and she didn't stop...just kept on going! As she was toddling her way across the room, Ryan and I couldn't believe it. It was as if she'd been walking her entire life. Of course the rest of us were really excited and ended up scaring her with our cheering. Now she thinks she is really cool and is walking everywhere like its no big deal.
And so it begins...we now have two instead of just one to chase!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment