The upcoming weekend will be a big one at the Brooker household! Ryan has been training for the Dam to Dam 20k run that is Saturday morning. We'll be up bright and early to watch him finish and then Kenna will be participating in the children's fun run later that morning. If nothing else, it will be entertaining! Saturday afternoon I will be off to a baby shower and get the opportunity to catch up with old friends.
Sunday will be Maci's big day despite the fact that her actual birthday isn't until Monday. The plan is to have family and friends over to celebrate her first birthday with food, balloons, cake and ice cream. I have PTO all next week and will be spending some quality time with my little munchkins. Ryan has Monday off but we have no big plans at the moment. I'm guessing we'll either hit up the zoo or take the girls swimming.
It doesn't seem possible that a year has passed since Maci was born. I remember being worried that I couldn't possibly love another child as much as I loved Kenna. It truly is possible though. Maci has been the perfect addition to our little family. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. She's pretty laid back but also has a feisty streak in her. I love to watch her change and grow and am very excited to see what type of toddler she'll become!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment