Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is Ryan's birthday!  To celebrate we are both taking a half day off to go golfing and then going out to eat with the girls.  Sadly, the only time we both get to golf together is if we take time off work during the week and keep the girls at daycare.  We are hoping the girls will join us in a few years!

Kenna was moving slowly this morning but when I told her it was Daddy's birthday she sat up in bed, grabbed two stuffed animals and headed to see him.  In a somewhat dazed and confused state she stumbled past him and mumbled something to the effect of 'happy birthday daddy' and walked directly to the couch to lay down.  A little while later I told her to give daddy a hug, tell him she loved him and say happy birthday.  Instead she says....Daddy, I love your birthday!  Close enough!

No comments: