Maci stayed up a little later tonight after Kenna went to bed. I enjoy those rare one on one moments with no distractions. Maci snuggled up on my lap (this doesn't happen often) and we shared a few giggles and squeals. Gosh I love that little peanut. She is so damn happy and laid back.
The last month or so Maci has gradually become more and more interactive. Recently she started fake coughing/grunting and thinks it is soooo funny. Honestly, it is very cute and always does make us laugh. The best part is that she laughs at herself. We need to get out the video camera for the little ham.
Within the next few days, Maci will be fully mobile. Technically she can go backwards but gets easily frustrated. I hate that she is pulling herself up and I'm definitely not ready for the baby gate at the top of the stairs!
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment