This morning Kenna told me her ear hurt and she had a lady bug in it. Actually she said, "no, lotsa lady bugs." After some thought she then told me that Tinkerbell was in her ear. This child cracks us up daily.
We've been working on staying dry through the night so I've been trying to get her to go potty right before bed. Of course she never has to go and doesn't understand why I'm making her sit on the potty. Last night I told her that if she went, I'd give her 3 little Twizzler bites. She furrowed her brow and said, "No, I want 5." And so she got 5.
At some point, Kenna started referring to her bottom as her bum. It's so cute when she says it. When she sits down to go potty she frequently says..."brrrr....so cold on my bum."
Kenna is still adamant that Ryan is her Daddy but not Maci's. Just this morning I was in the living room with Maci and Kenna was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Maci turned to give Ryan a big old smile and I said something to the effect of "Are you smiling at your Daddy" to Maci. Sure enough we hear a little voice from the kitchen say "NO, THAT MY DADDY!"
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG....she is so funny!!! I love it. Can she come and stay with us for a weekend? Her and Hannah would have a great time together!!
Post a Comment