The day after Thanksgiving we put up the tree. Well technically Ryan and I put it up Thanksgiving night but didn't decorate it. When Kenna got up Friday morning she was in awe and it wasn't even lit up yet! Once Ryan got home from hunting we proceeded with the festivities. I handed Kenna one ornament at a time. Pretty soon there was one branch with about 15 ornaments piled on it. Then Ryan and I caught her tossing them on the branch because she couldn't get them to stay on.
That evening Kenna noticed the 'pretty lights' that Ryan had put up. He instantly became her hero (as if he wasn't already) and wouldn't stop talking about them. The girl loves her Christmas lights, snowmen and Santa Claus! We even have presents under the tree but she hasn't touched them much to my surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment