Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kenna Funnies

Kenna has been throwing out some hilarious one liners lately and our topics of conversations are quite random.  Here are some examples.

Conversation on our way home from daycare last week:
Kenna:  Where Daddy go?
Me:  He's hunting for deer?
Kenna:  Deers? (Pause)  He bring me one?
Me: You want Daddy to bring you a deer?
Kenna: Yeah....a pink one.

Conversation on our way to the grocery store this morning:
Me: Kenna, isn't this fun? We are going to the grocery store by ourselves. Just you and me.
Kenna:  Yeah.
Me: It's just Kenna and Mommy going shopping!!!
Kenna:  I want my Daddy.
Me: (under my breath) Nice.

Today on our way out of the house she causally mentions the following (completely out of the blue): "I love boys."  I tried to stifle a laugh.  Ryan sighed and shook his head.  He was not laughing.

No comments: