For some odd reason, I feel the need to be more domestic now that I'm a mom. Go ahead and laugh but its true. With the holidays coming, I find myself trying to think of things we can do with Kenna that she'll remember. She really enjoyed helping my mom make cookies last weekend so I thought maybe Kenna and I would attempt something fun in the kitchen. Below is my idea of fun in the kitchen.
Yep, that's right...pretzel sticks dipped in white chocolate. Pretty daring on my part I know. As you can see, Ms. Kenna had fun and that's all that matters! She said they were 'yummy in my tummy Mommy."
Ryan also got the lights on the house. Kenna thinks they are soooo pretty and keeps thanking him for putting them up.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment