Friday, October 8, 2010

Dora

I did it...I broke down.  I bought a $3 pair of Dora pajamas at Wal-Mart for Christmas.  I simply can't believe I did it.  For some reason, I despise all childrens character clothing.  For example, any clothing or shoes etc related to Dora, Diego, SpongeBob or any other cartoon character.  I always swore my kids would never wear such clothing.  Today I decided pajamas don't count.  :)  Now my problem will be keeping myself from giving them to her early.

3 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

I feel your pain...I was one of those parents. No characters...then you see their faces light up when you walk by somthing in the store. The majority of her jammies are dora or princess. The majority of her clothing with dora/princess was hand me downs.

Kimberly said...

I agree with you guys. The one I cannot stand is character shoes! I refuse to buy those and I never have. However, it definately is hard to find toddler shoes that aren't characters. You're right, pj's don't count :)

Natmaeowe said...

Ohhh noooo. We used to talk about how much we hate them! And you CAVED!!!! I hope this doesn't mean I will cave when I have kids :)