This weekend we made the trip up to Minnesota/Wisconsin for my cousin's wedding (she was a beautiful bride by the way). We took Grandma Chris along to watch the girls while Ryan and I went to the reception. We got up there quickly and had lunch with Mom and Curt. Then it was back to the hotel to get dressed for the wedding.
I was very excited for my Grandma Alfonse to meet Maci. I think Grandma was pretty excited to see the girls too. Kenna went right up to her and gave her a hug and a kiss! The girls were about as good as can be expected and we were thankful for that. As you can see we got some pretty neat pictures.
Overall we had a great trip. It was really nice to see family that we haven't seen for quite some time!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really good pictures! Your Gma looks really good. I'm sure she was very excited to see all of you and sad when you had to leave. I miss running into your mom, I hope she is doing well too!
Post a Comment