I've been on a shopping streak lately. If you know me, you know that doesn't happen often. I'm not a big shopper but when I do go, I end up spending some money. I've been really excited about Christmas with the girls this year. I already have them pretty much done but keep jotting down stocking ideas. Kenna is suddenly into playing 'dress up.' Last night when I picked her up from daycare she had on pink high heels that were at least 4 sizes too big. So she'll be getting some little dress up nick nacks in her stocking.
I am still struggling with Maci. What does a baby need for Christmas? Not much especially when she has an older sister with plenty of hand me downs. Since they are so close in age...there really aren't any new toys that Kenna doesn't already have. It's looking more and more like she will be getting a nice new car seat! Since Kenna has the convertible type (and doesn't even weigh 25 pounds), she needs to keep hers. That means we need to buy two brand new ones for Ms. Maci. Good thing Maci won't realize what she's getting really isn't that cool!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment