Kenna's vocabulary has really expanded the past month or so. She is quite chatty really. Occasionally she will spout off a word I've never heard her use before. For instance, the other day she said pillow perfectly as if she'd been saying it her whole life. It's cute that she can talk so well now but it also makes me sad. I'm not ready for her to be a big girl.
Her independence is quite apparent right now too. It almost drives us nuts. She insists on putting on her own pants, combing her own hair or getting her own blanket etc. She will often tell us to stop and say "I do dat."
Whenever we ask Kenna if she has to go potty she always says no. However, if I say I'm going potty, it's an entirely different story. She suddenly has to go. Then the whole process begins. You can't follow her into the bathroom. She must "chase you". Lately Dora has made the trip with us. She sticks Dora up on the counter (strategically placing her so she can watch Kenna go potty). Then while she is going potty she professes her love to Dora. "I wuv you Dora." "Oh Dora, I wuv you." She is so sincere about it that all I can do is laugh. I need to videotape it.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment