Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Busy Week

Today is Wednesday and so far both Maci and I have survived our first week back to reality. Maci is eating and sleeping well at daycare. She even gets a couple daily visits from her big sister. The first time Kenna went to her room, it wasn't pretty. I guess she didn't want to leave her and kept saying "my Maci, my Maci." I think they both enjoy the visits.

The mornings have gone surprisingly well. Maci has been sleeping from about 8pm to 6am so that works out perfectly. Kenna gets up around 6am as well. That makes it easy for us to get out the door by 7am....so far.

We go Friday for Maci's 2 month check up and then we'll be heading back to Armstrong for the night. Ryan will be participating in the Irmiter Golf Classic and I will hopefully get to catch up with Kim and the girls. We have yet to meet Ms. Marissa! I'm also hoping we get to spend some time with Kody and Kyla!

No comments: