Monday night we decided to take the girls out to the fair. I must admit the Iowa State Fair is growing on me. I'd never been until I went to college. (My roommate's parents own the Beattie Melon Patch stand.) Now that I have little ones it is actually fun to go and see all the things they have for children and of course the food. Kenna enjoyed the baby animals, especially the baby cows and chicks. She also got her first trip down the giant slide.
Maci did really well which isn't surprising since she is so low key. Every time we took a peek at her in the stroller she was smiling. She was just happy to be along for the ride.
Ryan was even a happy camper since we were able to hit up the DNR building and he got his Iowa, Iowa State and UNI football posters.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment