I can't believe it's only Wednesday. I'm looking very forward to the weekend. It is going to be a busy one with Ryan's class reunion, a bridal shower and a baby shower. Ryan has a buddy staying with us for the weekend. I'm anxious to see how he handles the girls, the drama and the noise!
Saturday night is Ryan's 15 year reunion at a bar in Pleasant Hill. Surprisingly, I'm looking forward to an evening out. I can't remember the last time Ryan and I did anything without the girls. I really can't remember the last time I was in a bar...I know it's been at least a year!
Ms. Brittney is coming over to watch the girls. Kenna adores her and has even added "Briney" to her vocabulary. She has also learned to say her last name and it is pretty darn cute. I hate that she is getting so smart and so big! Even the teachers at daycare commented on how much better her speech is getting. I suppose I should start worrying about what she is going to say in front of people.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment