Saturday, August 28, 2010

Christmas Shopping Already??

Today I officially started Christmas shopping...from my computer. I just ordered 5 pillow pets for the girls, our two nieces and nephew. I've been told they go quickly and that with Christmas coming up, they'll be out of stock soon. We showed Kenna pictures and she picked the Fluffy Duck. Maci got the Elephant because I thought it was the cutest. When you are just 3 months old Mom gets the luxury of picking stuff out for you!

Other than that, I have no clue what to get the girls. Kenna needs winter clothes but that is about it. Maybe I'll take her down the toy isle and see what she thinks is fun. Poor Maci needs nothing so she might just be getting some diapers and a pillow pet! :)

Today Kenna went to Staples with Ryan while I took Maci into Target. While with her father, Kenna swindled him into buying some of those Silly Bandz. You know, those little rubber bands that are in shapes. Supposedly she grabbed a package and accidentally ripped it so Ryan was had to purchase it. I have my doubts about that. He's a sucker for big brown eyes and a "peeeaaase Daddy."

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Samantha got the turtle for her birthday and Hannah got the bumble bee for her birthday. Samantha named her's "Speedy" and Hannah named her's "Bum..." nice huh? Anyway, what a rip off that you pay seperate shipping and handling and they will come in the same damn package! So really, their so called "deal" is not really a deal. Anyway, the girls love them and so far they have been a good investment.