Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Under 2

It occurred to me that we officially have two little girls under the age of two! Isn't that crazy?! Sometimes I wonder what exactly we were thinking!

Our first two nights at home have been awesome. Maci goes down around 10pm and gets up about 2:45 for a bottle. Then usually again around 5:30. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this continues. She is an excellent eater and very laid back. The only two reasons she cries is a wet diaper or because she's starving.

Kenna has done amazingly well. She almost sat on Maci last night but Ryan caught her in time. Kenna has even started acknowledging Maci's existence by talking to her and helping with diapers and the bottle. I've seen little to no jealousy.

My mom has been here fattening us up. That includes Maci. My mom thinks babies need to eat every 15 minutes! :) It's been nice to have her around.

No comments: