I think this weekend might be the weekend we attack potty training. On and off for the past 3 months or so Kenna has been using the potty. Since she's moved up to the 2 year old room, she's been going on a regular basis at school and at home....kind of. She will use the toilet and then 3 minutes later wet her pants. I think she goes just enough to get her M&Ms.
I think it's time for mom and dad to suck it up and do it. We've been lazy and I have issues with her using public restrooms. She just can't keep her hands off of anything! We have 23 days until her 2nd birthday and I'm making it our goal to have her fully trained by then. Wish us luck! :)
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used The Potty Boot Camp by Suzanne Riffel and LOVED it, it did wonders. In her book, she recommends using 'drills' to help teach your child what NOT to do when they have accidents. You can find her book on Amazon or on The Potty Boot Camp Website. http://www.thepottybootcamp.com/
Post a Comment