Friday, March 26, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

Kenna was pretty happy to see us at the airport on Wednesday and I got lots of hugs. For some reason she didn't pay too much attention to her Daddy at first. That was odd because I was preparing myself for rejection as I was sure she'd be more excited to see the giant adult toy.

Kenna developed even more of an attitude in our absence. She has thrown a few more tantrums than normal and become a little more defiant. On Wednesday afternoon she even picked up the remote and brought it over to Ryan...demanding he change it to cartoons. Her vocabulary seems to have improved as well and she is using it...although usually with an annoyed/demanding tone. I should also mention she has 3 'incident' reports at daycare this week! Two scratches and a pinch are now on her permanent record. Seriously!

So after her stint with the grandparents, we are back on the discipline track. The attacks on her friends at daycare need to stop and so does the whining. This post probably portrays her as a little brat and she can be. However, she really is a happy little thing that never stops moving...and I mean never.

And just think...we get to start this all over again in a couple months when Baby # 2 arrives. :)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

It's those darn grandparents...they are too soft. Our kids are the same way!