Thursday, March 18, 2010
Lights
A majority of the time Ryan gets Kenna up in the morning while I jump in the shower. He usually gets her breakfast and starts the oh so exciting task of getting her dressed. However, for the past few weeks I've had to go looking for the two of them and I always find them in the dark, cuddled up on the couch watching Blue's Clues. It seems as though Kenna doesn't like for Ryan to turn on the lights in the morning. Actually, she hates it and freaks out if you even consider it. She'd rather just leave them off until she wakes up for a bit. The past few days Ryan has had to physically wake her up and she's just ignored him and rolled back over! Can't wait to see how pleasant she is as a teenager!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment