For about a month now Kenna has been 'singing' the same song over and over. It is unrecognizable to us so today I asked what they sing at daycare. Miss Jessica instantly knew what I was talking about. She asked if she cupped her hands while 'singing' and I said yes. Apparently that is the Bumble Bee song and all the kids love it.
Tonight while we were getting ready to leave daycare Kenna had one of her spinning episodes. Lately she has been twirling around and around until she gets dizzy and then bursting out in laughter. So since Miss Jessica and Miss Britney were standing there I asked them about the spinning. They were both dying laughing as they had never seen her do that before. I was telling Ryan about it when he got home and it dawned on him that it might be from the theme song of the Backyardigans. Sure enough, we turned it on tonight and in the beginning they all spin around and around. Mysteries solved!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Addy has been singing the bumblebee song too lately! She's got the "ouch, it stung me" done really well!
Post a Comment