Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Two down...one more to go! The Brooker's had a wonderful couple days of Christmas festivities. Kenna got a ton of good stuff including a doll house, tunnel (that we can't keep her out of), the 5 Backyardigans as stuffed animals and a DVD player for the car. Oh and a kitchen that currently only serves coffee. We plan on running to get her some 'food' for it today. She honestly loves all of them and doesn't know what to play with next. She also got a baby doll that crawls and babbles. It is super cute and she loves it (although she thinks she needs to help it crawl) but the damn thing is creepy. It has some motion sensor thingy and starts on its own...often freaking me out.

We also go a Wii and Ryan is already researching all the games we can get to play. I'm not a big video game player but I do tend to be somewhat competitive. Last night Ryan and I played for an hour or so and apparently his hidden super power is master of video games. He beat me in every single event, each and every time (even figure skating). Don't worry...I've dedicated myself to mastering at least one of the games and plan to do so on my 8 weeks of maternity leave...if not sooner. I'm guessing I will choose to master Cabela's Big Game Hunter as that will annoy him the most.

Andy, Julie and the kids were not able to make it to mom's for the first Irmiter Christmas and we were all bummed about that. We'll be seeing them in a couple weeks for Christmas with my dad. Looking forward to seeing Kody and Kyla again!

Kenna is napping now so we've taken down the Christmas decorations. Later this afternoon we are going to help Simon celebrate his 7th birthday!!!

No comments: