So I quickly became very lazy with the potty process. I got all excited, got out the potty and then never really did much with it. For whatever reason, Kenna has been showing some interest in the bathroom and following me in there.
This past weekend I would take her to the bathroom with me every time I had to go. Pretty soon she was dropping hints that maybe she had to go and when I asked her, she would point to the bathroom and hustle in there. I'd take off her diaper and set her on her new potty seat (which sits on the big potty). Nothing ever really happened but I'd give her toilet paper and let her flush. Then Ryan and I would get really excited and we all would clap. I think she gets it but now just needs to realize quicker that she has to go.
Wouldn't it be awesome if she was potty trained before #2 came along!?!?! I was planning on waiting until after Christmas to officially start trying but we might just ease into it. I didn't think she was ready but she impresses me each day by recognizing or saying things I didn't think she had any clue about!!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment