Kenna is officially obsessed with popcorn. We have a tub with three different kinds in it and she knows where we keep it. Once in awhile we will hear her pushing the tub across the kitchen floor and then opening it. Yesterday I had to cut her off and you would have thought it was the worst thing I'd ever done to her. Oh well, I guess she could be eating worse things.
She's also rediscovered the large stuffed giraffe in her bedroom. Just this morning she had it pinned up against the wall giving it a kiss. Ryan is a little concerned about the amount of kisses she has been giving out lately. I'm sure he'll be monitoring just who is on the receiving end! The giraffe is just a little too big for her to carry on her own so if she wants it moved she stands by it and screams until you come move it for her. Such drama.
Kenna's eczema seems to be spreading up her belly. I'm guessing we'll be making a trip back to the doctor next week. It doesn't seem to bother her much but when exposed, she will itch it. Some days are better than others. We've just been lathering her up with Vaseline or Aquaphor. Does anyone know of a miracle cream we could try???
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment