Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ms. Personality

When I picked Kenna up last night she was in a super good mood. The teacher was someone who I'd seen before but who had never worked in the 1 year old room. She told me that Kenna had a great day and had a wonderful personality. I guess she was running repeatedly through the tunnel giggling and giving her high fives.

I know first hand that Kenna can be quite the character but that is the second time in about a week that her teachers have commented on her great personality. It's always nice to hear something positive about your child. Let's just hope it continues!

On another note, Kenna hasn't been sleeping well the past two or three weeks. Sunday night she was especially bad and I was thinking ear infection. We gave her Tylenol and never heard another peep out of her. Then Monday night we were playing on the floor and I asked her to open her mouth so I could see her teeth. Of course I stuck my finger in there and what did I find? Two new molars up on top! The poor kid has probably been in major pain as I've heard those can be very painful.

No comments: