Well, it's official....Kenna will be a big sister on or around June 8th! Last week was our first doctors visit. For whatever reason, the doctor could not find a heartbeat and I instantly went into panic mode. Luckily we were able to get an immediate ultrasound and were able to see the little peanut moving around. And of course, got to hear the heartbeat!
Kenna has absolutely no clue how her life is about to change but the good thing is that she LOVES babies. Hopefully she'll love this one too and be able to share mommy and daddy. As of right now, my gut feeling says its a girl. I think it'd be great to have sisters but interesting to have a little Ryan too! Either way I'll be happy as long as the little person is healthy!
I've been holding out on making this announcement because I have not told my employer yet. So if you know anyone from my work, please keep this hush hush until next week! :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting for your family. Hope everything is going well. Is there something to this blogging...seems like everybody who does it is getting pregnant! :)
Sorry Angie, I think it is a boy. But if the baby is anything like Kenna I will take another girl.
Ryan
Wow...lots of babies around May/June! We can all get "fatter" together! Congrats....
Congrats, Kenna will love having a little sister or brother. :)
Congratulations Angie!! Man, with all these new babies coming I feel left out! But don't get me wrong.... I am done having babies. I just babysit now!!
Congrats Brooker family! Kenna will love being a big sister!!
Post a Comment