At Kenna's 15 month appointment, we got a prescription for what we thought was diaper rash. For some reason, the medicine never quite kicked the rash so we were able to get her in last night. Turns out that the diaper rash is really eczema. I have eczema myself and I know how itchy and painful it can be. I feel so bad for her! She's been a trooper though as usual. Hopefully the new cream takes care of it. Until then, we have to use wet paper towels on her bottom instead of wipes. That should be fun!
This morning she surprised her daddy by pulling herself up onto a kitchen chair. He didn't think she was strong enough but before we knew it, she was sitting up there with a big grin on her face!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment