I absolutely cannot believe today is July 1st! Time is moving much too quickly. Kenna turns one in 22 days!
I am very thankful for the short week. Friday Ryan and I are going to play some golf together for the first time this summer. It could be ugly but I am looking forward to it. After golf, we are heading back to Armstrong. My 10 year reunion is on Saturday. I look forward to seeing people I have not seen in a VERY long time!
Other than that, not too much going on. Kenna is just being Kenna. She's been spending a few afternoons a week in the Baby Bear room (1 year old room) at daycare. She seems to really like being in there with the 'big kids' and there are more obstacles for her to climb in there! I also realized Monday that two of my favorite teachers are in that room full time so I'm really relieved about that. We love Char and Mary Lea in the Baby Bunny room so I was dreading the day she gets moved up. Jessica and McKenzie seem to be just as good though!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment