The weather was absolutely perfect Saturday morning so I was very excited for Kenna's first trip to the zoo. It took about 15 minutes before Kenna determined this is not a place she wanted to be. She didn't not want to be in the stroller which she usually loves and she did not want to be carried either. So for a good hour she slipped into monster baby mode. I think she was off schedule from being up late the night before. Finally Ryan and I decided we were going to stick her in the stroller with a pacifier. Eventually she crashed and missed the last half of the zoo. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more trips! I think its pretty safe to say that her favorite animal while there was the goat we saw at the petting zoo. Very exciting I know! :)
After her nap and a little lunch, Ryan took Kenna swimming for the first time. She seemed pretty indifferent about it. Didn't really love it but wasn't scared either. She looked cute in her little swim suit!
The wedding was later that day and Ryan and I had a ton of fun. We tried to get back at a decent time because we knew Kenna would be up EARLY. She was kind enough to let us sleep in until about 5:50am!
Kenna apparently pretty pissed off that we made her go to the zoo!
Swimming with Daddy for the first time!
1 comment:
How exciting you were at the zoo. I say give her a couple more months and she will love the zoo. If you ever are in Omaha, let us know! We will be here for 3-8 years!
Post a Comment