Well we survived the party. I'm not sure who was more tired...Kenna or myself. She had absolutely no clue what was going on. Ryan's mom made an amazing caterpillar cake and my mom handled all the food. Everything was wonderful. Kenna picked at the frosting on her little cake. She didn't even make a mess really. Thanks to everyone that helped us celebrate.
Since turning one Kenna has been quite brave. She is back to playing in the plant which drives us nuts. She knows exactly what she is doing but does it anyway...even after we spank her hand. She was also kind of a bully to her cousin Kyla this weekend. She would flip out every time Kyla touched one of her toys...even if she wasn't playing with it. I've never seen her act that way to anyone before. I'll be checking in with her daycare teachers tomorrow to see if she does it there too. As you can see from the picture above, she thinks she is pretty cool! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment