Kenna is close to mastering her waving skills! I think she gets the idea but has a delayed reaction. Sometimes it is one hand and sometimes two hands!
She has also started to throw her head back when she is unhappy about something. Ryan asked her if she learned this from another baby at daycare but she didn't answer! :) The head throwing is really annoying though. Somewhat funny and dramatic but still annoying.
The sippy cup situation is also driving me nuts. I know that she knows how to use it but is just being defiant. I practically have to force her to drink out of it and even then she won't hold it. I just need to find something that she thinks tastes good. I bought some juice but apparently it's too sour for her and she just makes a face and shakes her head no.
Last night Ryan was throwing little pieces of licorice in the air and catching them in his mouth. Kenna thought it was hilarious. I have no idea where her sense of humor comes from!?
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment