Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day at the Brooker household! We really didn't do much and it was perfect! We ran to Hy-Vee for breakfast and then I got Kenna to fall asleep on the couch with me and while she snuggled in, I read a book! The rest of the day we played with almost every single toy in the house! The ladies at daycare told Ryan that Kenna plays harder than any other kid and I now understand that! As my mom said "she is so busy!" Tonight Ryan made dinner and grilled some salmon. As you will see below, Kenna loved the asparagus! There are very few things she will not eat. Last night she had cantaloupe and black olives for the first time and she loved both!

We were very productive yesterday. While Kenna took a nice long nap, Ryan and I got the flowers taken care of and a couple indoor plants re-potted. I also sprayed the grass growing in our landscaping that was driving me nuts!




I hope all moms had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: