Friday, May 1, 2009

P90X

We have officially finished our first week of P90X! While I didn't lose any weight this week, I do feel much better about myself and maybe even a little firmer! :) I absolutely love it and I think Ryan is into it as well.

Ryan officially lost his first 10 pounds. I have somewhat fallen off the eating bandwagon. I had Godfather's taco pizza for lunch yesterday and I forgot how amazing it was!

Sounds like we might be a little busy this weekend. Tonight a friend from high school is stopping by with her little guy, Beau. He is 3 or 4 months younger than Kenna. Then Uncle Joe might be coming to visit Saturday! Tomorrow night Ryan and I are going to check out a new Thai place in town. I've heard good things. We are looking forward to a Kenna free meal!

Kenna has been a little cranky this week but sleeping well. I'm not sure if her ears are still bothering her or if it is finally some teeth. We go back for an ear check on Wednesday so hopefully she gets a clean bill of health.

No comments: