For not having much planned this past weekend, we sure felt busy. Saturday we watched a little of Ryan's nephew's baseball game...in the rain. Then Saturday night we went to one of Ryan's friend's house for dinner...in the rain. Sunday we drove up to Fort Dodge and met my dad and Jane for lunch...in the rain. Just a little sunshine would have been nice!
Kenna was her typical busy body self this weekend. The poor girl likes to follow me around the house but by the time she catches up to me, I'm already heading back to the kitchen or wherever I came from. She is a trooper though and just puts her head down and keeps on going. She can be quite quick when she wants to be. For example, if Rowdie is at the patio door she kicks it into high gear.
Mondays are always the toughest because we've spent all weekend with her and then don't see her all day. I miss that little smiling face by 9am!
On the way to Fort Dodge, Ryan and I were talking about the number of children we want to have. Much to my surprise, Ryan said he thought he would be happy with one. I'm thinking I would miss the baby stage once Kenna gets a little older. However, I could be convinced that one was enough. Besides the fact that I think Kenna would be lonely, my past encounters with only children have left me to believe they are...well, different so I'm thinking 2 would be best. Oh well, I guess we shall see.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My vote is for more :)
I vote for more too!!!!!
Julie
Post a Comment