Since Kenna is now mobile, she is all over the place. Saturday afternoon she discovered the big plant in our living room. How do you tell an 8 month old not to touch something? Ryan and I both told her no repeatedly but I don't think it was sinking in. Finally, I laid in front of the plant and blocked her until she crawled over me. Then I just kept grabbing her hand before she could get a leaf, told her no and put her hand back down. I probably did that 25 times in a row. Eventually, I just moved her to the middle of the room. She was trying to be sneaky about it and would crawl in the other direction for a few feet and then come charging at the plant. One time Ryan went over there and patted her bottom and picked her up. He claims it was a spanking but I've patted her back harder trying to get her to burp. It was far from a spanking. With her diaper on, I bet she didn't even know he touched her.
Kenna is developing her own little personality. She nods yes and no now. I'm not convinced she knows what either means but she does it a lot...especially when she doesn't want something you are trying to feed her. Friday night Ryan asked her if Daddy was a great hunter and she shook her head no. I found it pretty darn funny.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment