Wednesday, April 22, 2009

9 Months Old


It's hard to believe the little monster will be 9 months old tomorrow!!!

Today Kenna had her 9 month check up. Not surprisingly, we found out she is still a little peanut! For weight and height, she is in the 25-50th percentile. But for her head size she is 50-75th percentile! We were hoping she would crack the 18 pound mark but she weighed in at 17 pounds 7.5 ounces. We are doing our best to fatten her up a bit. Tonight she ate part of an apple, pieces of my bun, some asparagus and potatoes!

We also found out Miss Kenna has an ear infection! She was somewhat cranky on Sunday and kind of clingy the past couple days but not so bad that I thought something was wrong with her. She was even sleeping really well. Dr. Boonstra took a look in her right ear and quickly determined she had an ear infection. Poor girl! I should have known though...it's been about a month since we were last at the doctor for some reason or another!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey, I like the shirt that Kenna is wearing..wink, wink.