Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ear Infection #1

Kenna and I spent a majority of that night on the couch. She woke up about every half hour screaming. She had never done anything like that before so you can imagine that I was pretty worried. However, this morning the little fart was ok...just a little sleepy and slightly fussy.

Being the worry wart that I am though, I called the nurse at our pediatrician's office. She thought it would be a good idea to bring her in. Turns out she has a "pretty bad" ear infection in her right ear. I was amazed by this because we had just been there on Thursday for her 6 month check up and he said her ears were fine!? Oh well, I'm just happy to know what is wrong with her and can't wait til she wakes up and I can give her the first dose of her medicine.

Unfortunately, I leave for a work trip to Minnesota first thing tomorrow morning so Ryan will be solo until Wednesday. I'm going to be pretty busy while I'm up there so hopefully time flies. I feel horrible for leaving Ryan with a sick kid but I know he is more than capable.

No comments: